This year I want something to give to my father for Father’s
Day that is different and unique. Recently I was searching on the internet for
ideas to get him and came across the idea to do something with the picture that
was taken of my brother and me that he likes so much. I was going through
several different ideas on what to do with this picture sense this idea seemed
to have so many different options, and then it hit me!
I found a website that can take my picture of my brother and
me and turn it into 3D. This seemed way better than a personalized picture
frame or collage sense I only wanted to use this 1 picture. On this website I
was able to choose what size of crystal block or cube I thought would fit or
look best.
After briefly browsing the website I was able to get a good
idea of how the 3D would look and a good idea of how long it would take. To my
surprise this can be done in a short period of time of 3-4 business days then
shipped directly to me! Needless to say, I placed my order and submit the
picture he likes so much. It really felt good getting him something out of the
ordinary. This isn’t another golf club or tool to sit in the garage. Once I
received my 3D crystal order I opened it up and discovered it also comes in a
very nice satin lined gift box. I am so excited to give this gift to my father
this year it couldn’t have been any more perfect!
If you are interested, you can read more from the link below about this great gift idea.
https://goodcount.com/product-category/gift-by-occasion/valentines-day-pciture-etching-crystal-gift/
If you are interested, you can read more from the link below about this great gift idea.
https://goodcount.com/product-category/gift-by-occasion/valentines-day-pciture-etching-crystal-gift/

No comments:
Post a Comment